Mark Enlow Foundation to Donate $1 Million to the North Bay Children’s Center
Culturally rich programs that prepare children from diverse backgrounds to succeed socially, emotionally and academically.
In the spirit of giving back to the community, Mark Enlow, CEO of Enlow & Associates, has announced the Mark Enlow Foundation will donate $1 million to the North Bay Children’s Center (NBCC) to ensure all children living in Marin and Sonoma counties will have the brightest future. With the support of the Mark Enlow Foundation, NBCC will be able to expand early education programs to increase the number of children who benefit from a strong academic foundation as well as nutrition education.
More than one million reasons to support NBCC:
- 2,000 children in Sonoma County need subsidized early education
- 800 Marin County families are on waiting lists for affordable early child care
- High-quality early education programs increase high school graduation by 31%
- College attendance is increased by more than 80%
- Employment is increased by 23%
- Strong family, school, and community partnerships that support a shared belief in each child’s ability to succeed
Now more than ever, more children will have the opportunity to grow up happy, healthy and confidently dreaming of their future success in school and beyond.
The mission of the Mark Enlow Foundation is to empower people and organizations with resources to help them achieve their highest goals and live fulfilled lives. Our work is based on four core values: Faith, Family, Fitness and Finances that guide us in successfully strengthening communities.
Interested in supporting the North Bay Children’s Center? Contact NBCC because every child deserves equal access to a bright future.